Friday, November 22, 2013

Art For Boys



I have been making so many pieces of art related to little girls 
and their interests that I thought it was time to make some good 'ol fashioned 
BOY ART!


  

  Now don't get me wrong, l am all about little girls being able to be and do and play with ANYTHING 
they want.  I would love to change gender stereotypes especially with my own child.  
And of course all of these images can be enjoyed by both girls and boys.   

But…... in the licensing world these would be in the category of boy art 
and they were a lot of fun to create.  

I love the vintage feel that came out of this type of subject matter.  
It was rather unexpected for me.  I hope it adds another element to my whole 
portfolio and opens up a door to more kids art in my future.

Which one is your favorite?


No comments: