Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Greeting Card licensed by Legacy Publishing Group


I am so excited to show this to all of the wonderful fans of my artwork!  My art can now be found at Legacy Publishing Group.  My painting, Listen To Your Hearts Song, is now available for purchase as a beautiful greeting card.  It is the perfect inspirational message for someone in your life who could use a unique way to remember what makes them special.  This message never goes out of style so......Go ahead and order a bunch!  Hopefully with more orders calling for my art they will be inspired to use more of my work.  

Thanks as always to my very special fans for your support.  I appreciate every single one of you that enjoy my art, buy my art, and tell me how much my art makes them feel good.  

That makes me so very happy!

No comments: