Monday, October 1, 2012

My Halloween Greeting Card

I am so ridiculously excited to share with my friends, family and fans the Halloween greeting card I designed last year that has been released for the holiday!!!!!

I was so happy to receive sample copies of my Halloween card in the mail the other day!  I raced inside to see what the final product looked like and I was in awe.  It was absolutely beautiful.  I was amazed at what a fantasticlly wonderful job design design did with my painting.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!  It is exactly what I would have wanted for a funky, kooky, creative Halloween card.  It showcase my style perfectly.  It is a dream come true for me to have this kind of card made from one of my very own creations.

The front is complete with a layer of cut out acetate "webbing".  There are fancy dew drop gems. HELLO! The spiders are 3-D and have googly eyes. CUTE! One spider has a hat that pops out. FUN! And the girly girl spider even has a fabric bow. ADORABLE!  



The inside looks awesome too!  Love the repeated 
webbing and spiders hanging as well as the funky font.  
Perfectly funkolicious!
That's me with my own credit....woo-hoo!


I am so proud of creating this piece of art with design design.  Thank you so much to all the folks at design design who worked on this card and helped to make it so special.  I really appreciate the wonderful job you did and hope that this is the beginning of more wonderful creations with you in the future.  I hope it is super successful and sells millions of copies!!!!!!!!! 

Be on the look out for my hanging spiders during this spooky season and let me know if you see it in your local or specialty card store.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

SANTIAGO said...

Congratulations!!! It is one spooky looking card! Awesome!!!