Friday, March 2, 2012

The NEW book I illustrated


I am so excited to let you all know about the release of the 2nd book that I have recently illustrated,  Porcupine's Seeds!!!!!  

It is about an adorable Porcupine who longs to grow beautiful sunflowers in his garden just like Raccoon. When Raccoon gives Porcupine seeds, she says that all they need is soil, sun, and water. But growing sunflowers is not easy for Porcupine. 

The book is written by Viji K. Chary and published by 4RV and is  available now at:

Order your copy now!  I will love you forever!:)

I am always so appreciative to here what you think of the book. If you can, write a review on amazon and I will publish it on my website.  Hope you enjoy reading this little gem to your kids, grandkids, special young people and avid little readers.

No comments: