Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Shops Are Open!

                                  and Art For Kids  

My shops are now officially OPEN for business!!!!

Ever want to own a piece of artwork created by yours truly but felt you could not afford it?  Now you can!  I have made things available for everyone.  Take a look and see.  Prints, stationary, note cards, etc.  I will be adding more items so be sure to check back.

If you have not yet explored Etsy and Cafepress now is a great time to see what they are all about.  There are so many talented artist and craftspeople selling their homemade wares.  Check them out!

And as always original works of art are available upon request so don't be shy.  
Write me and we can discuss the possibilities.  Any ideas of things you would like to see?  Please share!

Thanks for SHOPping by!

No comments: