Monday, October 3, 2011

Hand Painted Heart Toy Box

This is a hand painted heart toy box that I have been working on in my "spare time" HA!!!!!

I am donating this one of a kind piece of art to my daughters preschool for their annual fundraising event.  I really like how it turned out and I hope it brings in lots of moolah at the silent auction in a few weeks.  Because of it's unique, handpainted, original design it is valued at $500.  

The fanciful colors and whimsical design are sure to make all the girls smile.  And my husband will be smiling too because this huge piece of furniture will be out of our cramped house!  :)  I will miss you adorably cute toy box but I know that you will go to a wonderful home and be lovingly used.

Detail of the front of the box

Hope to see you at the Funfair!

No comments: