Monday, September 26, 2011

The Children's Book I Illustrated


I am so excited to announce that my first ever children's book has been published!!!!!!! 
Tumbleweed Christmas written by Beverly Stowe McClure and illustrated by me, Bridget McKenna is now available. This early reader is published by 4RV publishing.  A charming story about miracles just in time for the holiday season.  
You can get your copies from  Amazon.com or through 4RV Publishing.

It has been a lifelong dream to one day illustrate my own children's books. I am so thrilled to see my drawings in print.  I look forward to many more exciting book projects in the future.

3 comments:

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

I have my copies. The books are beautiful. I plan to set up signings and readings this week so everyone will see your lovely artwork. Thanks for bringing my characters to life.

Amy L. said...

Congratulations to writer and illustrator!

Bridget McKenna Artist/Owner Funkolicious Creations said...

Thanks so much Beverly. You are too sweet. Thanks so much for choosing me. It was so fun to visualize your characters and bring them to life!