Monday, May 10, 2010

Personalized Name Bracelets






Personalized Name Bracelets
Can be made without a name too!

Children $45
&
Adult $55

I had so much fun making these adorable accessories. They are so funky and fun and totally fit with my design aesthetic. They are a great way to dress up any outfit and to have as a personal keepsake. My daughter loves hers and wears it all the time.

They are made using lamp work beads, wire and lobster clasp for extra security. They can be made for babies, toddlers, children, and adults. Each piece can be customized to fit your own personal style.

I had so much fun creating these little gems I literally could not stop. I even created a bunch of pretty bracelets in the same funky style that are not personalized as well. Happy beading!

No comments: