Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ladybug Stool


I have been working on some new pieces for my children's decor business, Funkolicious Creations. For a while now I have been wanting to incorporate more furniture pieces into my collection. Chairs, stools, tables etc. I love the plaques and boxes but I wanted some bigger pieces to really showcase my style on a larger scale. So I decided to just start, one at a time whenever I have a little extra time and this is what I have been able to finish so far. I have more pieces that are waiting to be painted next and I am really excited to expand the variety of my art pieces.

This piece is a really cute ladybug with blue eyes and polka dots. She has little pink accents with white dots, green stripped stockings (which were painted with painstaking detail) and little classic black maryjane shoes on her "feet".

I hope to find Miss Ladybug a good home where she will be loved, played with, climbed upon and cherished on a daily basis. If you know anyone interested in having a new friend let me know!

3 comments:

roz said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, it has given me an opportunity to enjoy your fabulous work. Nice to meet you. =o)

Anonymous said...

So adorable. This would look so cute in any kids room. I really love all your artwork.

knutsel Rein said...

This is so lovely!